Beetle Spinner Demo

     Egyptian Beetle Demonstration


     Metal Egyptian beetle style fidget spinner has great detail in the shell all along the body with two tone color. Two large ball bearings, one on each end, add to the weight to create a longer spin. Be the envy of your friends when you break this spinner out. Fidget spinners / hand spinners are small portable toys with a frame that spins on ball bearings in the middle. They are held between the thumb and finger and spun. Nearly noiseless, they offer fidgeting with repetitive motion and vibration for one or both hands. Helps focus for anxiety, autism, add, adhd, sensory and special needs.
 
 
 

    Into drones? Check out this site selling drones and drone accessories. I just bought a smaller one from there and it was perfect so I thought I'ld give them a plug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My view on fidget toys vs ones I've hear from schools.

The Growth of Drone Photography

Water Beads Demo